Sunday, April 14, 2013

Want to learn more about contacting ETs? Here are 2 ways:

 If you've read this blog for a while, you'll know I've been contacting star visitors, with my husband and many others, for 6 or 7 years now. If you're interested in making contact yourself, go to

www.ETletsTALK.org

You can join for free, and see who's making contact near you. If you have been interested in doing this, you probably feel pretty alone. You don't have to feel alone any more. If you simply have questions, it's a great place to ask those who've been doing this for a while. 

Furthermore, Sirius, the movie coming out soon, and will be streaming online. My wonderful husband is in this movie (we don't yet know how big a part, as we haven't seen the movie), but he is in this trailer.

The film will be streaming online on Monday, 4/22. I'll post the link here, as soon as I have it.

Have fun!

No comments: