He talks about reincarnation as if it is a fact (which it pretty well is, if you read the works of Ian Stevenson, M.D.). He does some of his preaching with his eyes closed, and I do wonder if he was channeling some of what he said.
I had planned to Twitter from the session, but since I couldn't get onto the hotel's network, here are a few gems from this morning (though my poor notes don't really capture his talk very well):
- "The facts of matter are not the truth of spirit" - What you see is the congelaing of ideas, some of which are lies.
- "A lie is law, until it is neutralized" - We are taught to believe in scarcity, lack, limitation, poverty, war, etc. as if they are a fact of human existence. They are NOT. It is up to us to change out paradigm. There is plenty, there is enough.
- "We are taught to worship fear" - on the nightly news, set to music.
- "God speaks through inspiration, revelation, insight."
- "God can only count to one." [my personal favority]
- "Quantity is only in the mind of man, not of God."
- "There are no delays in the mind of God." [ Well, of course, if time isn't real, how can delays be? HP]
- "God is seeking to become more itself through each individual."
- "You WILL evolve; your only choice is to do it through pain or joy." [Like the affirmation gave me years ago: learn through awareness and joy. HP]
- "Everything is speaking itself into expression through you -- the Universe is saying, "Tag, you're it!"
- "I went to bed and fell awake." Followed by a great story of experiencing being God, as expressed through different individuals.