Friday, February 25, 2011

Updated Prayer for the World

After Libya began to get bloody, my guides would no longer join in with me when I did my daily prayer. (I used to her them chime in.) With their help, I have adjusted the prayer so as to minimize the killing. Here is the new version:

"My the hearts and minds of those in power be turned to the good of the Earth and her children, or may they be removed from temporal power quickly and permanently.


"May the Earth and her children rise up in peace and claim their birthright, their divinity, the ability to co-create peace, justice, abundance and freedom for all (including the deposed).


"My only those who have chosen martyrdom be the ones to die or be maimed."

I have to admit that there is a part of me that liked the old, simpler, somewhat stronger version better, but then again, I don't like to see people die unnecessarily.

If you like the prayer, please use it.


No comments: