Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Manifesting Money, Part II

Yesterday when I took my shower, I noticed there was a really shiny dime on the floor of the tub. Weird place for a dime, huh?

I mean, it's not like a dime can fall out of your pocket in the shower. No one's cleaned the tub in about 10 days, sad to say, so it didn't fall out of a pocket that way. My husband and I are the only ones who use this bathroom, and I never keep change in my pockets anyway. When the tub isn't in use, we keep the shower curtain closed so as to dry out the liner to prevent it from molding, so it's unlikely that a dime fell out of one of my husband's khaki's pockets through the closed curtain into the tub.

So when he got home from work I told him about the dime, and he said, "When I was taking my shower this morning, holding the soap against my body with both hands, I heard a 'plink, plink', like a coin falling on a hard surface. But it was early, kind of dark, and I was in a hurry, so I never looked for anything." And that was the only way he could imagine that a shiny dime would be in our shower. I haven't got a better idea.

No comments: