Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Join me at the Dowsers' Conference!

I'll be teaching people how to look into the future for themselves this July 7 - 9 at the West Coast Dowsers' Conference. Come play with me! :)

I always love participating in the Dowsers' Conferences, because they feel like home, a real community of psychics, or at least people who are open to psychic information. There are a million ways to get that info - some of which involve the use of a pendulum, called dowsing. (Since I don't use a pendulum, I didn't think of myself as a dowser, till it was explained to me that they're open to all modes of getting info.)

Plus I always learn something -- and that's a real draw for me. Last time, I bent a spoon, which is ridiculously easy. So did pretty much everyone else in the room! And I was part of a group where we took turns lifting each other. 4 of us repeatedly lifted a 5th person with just our joined forefingers! And one of those guys was HUGE. Obviously, psychokinesis is real.

Come play with all of us! Hope you can make it!

No comments: