Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Love and Unity

My friend, Kit, also a talented channel, called the other day to say she'd just had this amazing insight: beyond identity is where the 'I am' presence lives.

That makes sense to me. If you let go of your identity as, say, a woman, wife, mother, American, hypnotherapist, even of past life identities here and/or on other planets, what's left? Pure existence.

Many years ago, my guides showed me a vision of the heart chakra as a sort of valve. If you turn a person inside out, kind of like you would a sock, at the heart chakra, you get the universe, or oneness, or God, or the 'I am' presence, or whatever you want to call it. And that's how we're all connected, how we're all one -- when you turn each of us inside out at the heart chakra, you end up in the same place!

I explained this to Kit, who then asked me, 'Well, then, what is love? How is this different from love?' And this was the answer from m guides:

Love is sort of the opposite of the experience of God. To experience oneness, you go out through you heart chakra to All That Is. To love, you bring the universe's energy through your heart chakra into the physical world. Often, but not always, you direct love to someone or something, but that's not actually necessary.

No comments: