Friday, May 01, 2009

Trees!

Wow! I went out for my usual walk this morning, maintaining a new state, pulling Source energy down through my crown chakra. There is an area I walk through several times a week, the large central part of a condominium complex, that has many trees, as well as some lawn and a pool. When I came onto this central area from a side path, maintaining my new state, I could see the energy that makes a tree! It kind of spirals up from the ground, and I think maybe it spirals down from the sky, too. When I looked more closely at many of the trees, I could see how branches, or leaves, or bark, or the bend of the trunk all matched this spiraling energy. And I swear that at least one of the trees was hugely happy that I noticed, as if it were saying to me, "Wow! You really see me! Not just my form, but ME." And isn't that what we all want?

I mentioned seeing this energy to a friend, a fellow channel, who said that she got a big smile in her heart from it, which is one of the ways she recognizes truth, and heard a tree laughing, thrilled that I saw it. Then I mentioned it to a chirpopractor friend, who said that he had heard about the spiraling energy from friends who had spent weeks alone in the Sierras, when they came back. (I only mention this because it validates what I saw, and honestly, as out there as I am, I'm still a bit afraid you might think I've really lost it this time.)

No comments: