Wednesday, August 20, 2008

For those of you who answered the questionnaire

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I learned a lot. I will be offering a psychic development class, taking your responses into account (details to come). And probably a month or two free as an intro.

Second, I learned about the limits of the software, and what NOT to do.

First, I learned that none of the responses were correlated with emails, so I have no idea who said what. Which is a good thing, if you think about it. But it means that I can't answer you personally. And to whomever wrote me saying that (s)he had written after the 7/27 Intuition Development Class -- I never got your email. Please write to me at hollis@888-4-hollis.com . (I've been finding that I don't get a fair number of emails. Don't know how that happens.)

Second, I learned that asking what time of day was preferable, without correlating that with time zone is pretty useless.

Third, that I forgot to ask about the day of the week!

But hey, what I got was waaay better than not asking at all.

No comments: