In general, we each have a set 'happiness level'. Some people are naturally sanguine, and others naturally more glum. You can change your happiness set point, and that's what my "Practice of Happiness" teleseminar is about.
The one thing that really sabotages happiness is physical pain. It is the one thing that no one ever completely adjusts to. And I may be able to help with pain, as well.
I have been given the gift of a connection with some non-physical beings who seem to heal physical pain. I am offering to do $1 sessions for a few people, who are in physical pain, to see if I can do this work long distance. Here are my criteria for people to work with:
1) You are in physical pain. It may be something simple, like a sports injury, or something larger. If it is something larger, you must be under a doctor's care.
2) You acknowledge, in writing, that this is not a substitute for medical treatment.
3) You are willing to answer several simple questionnaires by email, in which you will describe your condition, experience and results (one before the appointment, one the following day, one a week later, one a month later and one several months later -- there will be a financial penalty for failing to do this.)
4) You must have at least 1.5 hours available for the healing, in a place where you can be safe, quiet and undisturbed. Our appointment will be at the beginning of this period. You must be available for our appointment to begin Monday - Friday, Oct. 13 - 24, between 10AM and 4:30 PM.
5) You must have access to a telephone in this location.
6) You must send me, by email, in advance, detailed location information:
- where in the building you will be (which floor, which corner of the building,
- if the building is other than a single family home (e.g. part of an apartment
or condominium complex), you must send a simple drawing of the apartment
building or complex, indicating where you are in the complex, which will show
the relationship of the building to the street and the relationship of the room
you are in to the building.
- a photo of the room you'll be in
If you can answer 'yes' to all the above, please email me at