Thursday, September 25, 2008

A BIG Problem for Psychics

In case you are new to m blog, let me define clairvoyant (which literally means seeing clearly) as one who gets their psychic/intuitive information in pictures. Similarly, a clairsentient is one who gets his/her information in feelings. If you've ever had a 'gut feeling' about something that turned out to be right, you're clairsentient. Things are usually a bit more clear for clairaudients, who 'hear' their information -- but not always.

Probably the biggest problem for clairvoyants and clairsentients is the problem of translating the picture or feeling into useful data in the real world. Here's an example I'm pondering now:

On December 9, 2000, when the Supreme Court prevented a full count of the Florida Presidential vote, I was very upset, and asked my guides for some insight. They gave me 2:

1) They showed me the inside of a Roman galley. As I watched, a new slave master took over, and the slaves stopped rowing out of defiance.

2) I heard the words, "There will be a looting of the Federal Treasury on a scale never before seen in the history of the human race." I remember these words clearly and distinctly, despite my poor auditory memory.

Now for the problem -- interpretation. At the time, I interpreted (1) to mean a recession, and shortly thereafter, the dot-com bubble burst. And (2) reminded me of the Resolution Trust Corp., the entity that was set up to buy the assets of failed savings and loans in the late 1980's, so I thought it was financial, but wasn't really clear.

Then when $8.8 billion went missing in Iraq, I figured that was what (2) had meant, especially in light of the $1 billion/week price tag of the occupation.

But what if they were talking about the proposed bailout of the world's financial system by the US taxpayer (i.e. you and me)? What if (1) is about events still to come?

I only get answers to questions that are asked -- and I was so shocked by what I 'saw' and 'heard' that it never occurred to me to ask the follow up questions about what when. where & how! So be careful what you ask -- be as complete as you can!

No comments: