Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Up on Mt. Shasta again

The evening started out quite warm, and with incredible numbers of anomalous activities in the sky. Fastwalkers, lights in the trees that could not have been from electricity, because there is none, flashbulbs going off in the sky! There were even two lights moving quickly and simulataneously in the sky, parallel to each other.

After a while, we did a mediation in silence, where we were asked to invite the star visitors in our individual ways. So I did what I do. It was really bright inside, so I thought perhaps something was bright outside (a craft?), but when I opened my eyes, I was shocked by how dark it was outside! Anyway, I closed my eyes again, until something told me to open them and look up at about 45 degrees from the horizon.

OMG! There was this thing in the sky, like a hologram, that kept shifting and changing its shape. It was never the same twice, and either it was HUGE or it was pretty close. I saw this with my physical eyes, not my clairvoyance. The hologram was mostly green, although occasionally it turned orange. And it stayed there for minutes, until eventually it faded out.

During a group discussion, I had the impulse to put my hand out in front of me, palm up. When I did, I felt this odd electrical feeling, not like static electricity, but more like pinpricks of electricity happening randomly and quickly over my palm. I wondered if I were making it up, so I put out my left palm the same way, and nothing. So I asked whatever was doing that to please stop doing it to my right hand and do it to my left instead -- and it did! And then I asked to shift it to my right again, and it did that! And then both, and it did that! And then I had to ask it to stop, because I was so tired... I almost fell asleep, which is not easy at 40 degrees.

Later on, the entire group saw this one light that moved quickly across the sky from East to West, blinking on and off as it went.

Then in our last meditation, we were holding hands in the circle. Something began to send jolts of energy into me, sometimes from my feet, but more often from seemingly random points in the lower half of my body. This was NOT kundalini, as it was not going up my spine. I'd just get this jolt and jump. It was so bad that felt I had to apologize to those on either side of me afterwards. Both noticed my repeated jumping. One guy across the circle said that he saw a red light going up through people's feet. I don't think that was what this was happening to me, but maybe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great articles.
I feel like I'm with you now :)

Big Hug.

Richard.