Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Greetings from Mt. Shasta


I'm up here for a CSETI training. We meet in the afternoons in a restaurant conference room, and then go up on the mountain at night to communicate with all sorts of non-human beings. (If you are skeptical, think of it this way: with billions of stars out there, any or all of which may have planets, how likely is it that we are the only intelligent life in the universe? Not bloody likely, IMHO. And if we can communicate telepathically, which I certainly can, why wouldn't we be able to communicate with them?)

Sunday night, the first night was mostly COLD. We were up on the mountain for 4 hours, mostly sitting, and it was in the 30s. I wore every layer I had, and was teetering on the edge of cold, except my toes, which were like icicles. Hard to meditate like that, but I did fall asleep briefly! (That's because I normally go to bed 10-ish and get up at 5AM or so, while here, we go out from 8:30PM to 12:30 or 1AM. The hours are so different!) And actually, it was warmer in the circle than elsewhere on the mountain, because we were inside some sort of energetic dome that I and some others could see. That protected us from the worst of it. And inside the circle, it was absolutely still... not even a hint of a breeze.

More to the point, there was a LOT of anomalous activity, which augured well, because it was only the first night, and the group energy was still forming. We sat in a circle, and I had my back to much of the activity, but I saw a lot, as well. I’ve been working with some star visitors since last summer, and it was interesting how familiar it felt.

No comments: